This is a low density (800 – 1800 kg/cu.m) concrete thermal insulation which enhances thermal induction and effectively replaces brickbat coba, concrete screed, protection screed thereby reducing dead load on existing structures.
Areas of Application
- Filling of sunken portions, back filling, void filling etc.
- Light-weight structural requirements, light-weight floors and roof screed
- Slope maintenance for terrace overlay, replacing brickbat coba, screed etc.
- Reduces dead load on existing structures largely, helps optimize design cost
- Better thermal & sound insulation than standard concrete/brickbat
- Easy placement, time saving, surface is ready to use in 24 hrs.
- Easily pumpable to vertical & horizontal distances (> 40m)
- Exceptionally low densities available (upto 600 kg/m3)
- More consistent, better alternative to Foam Concrete
- Easy to repair & maintain
- Reduced risk of shrinkage cracks