Steelibre is steel fiber reinforced ready mix concrete with increased ductility allowing superior load bearing capacity, increased cost economy & strong safer floors.
Areas of Application
Structural floors & slabs rested on ground with thickness > 100 mm which includes:
- Industrial floors,
- Basement, floors and screed
- Heavy load access pavements
- Housing pavements, internal pavements and parking lots
- Speed of construction schedule of the floor compared to mesh reinforcement.
- One point solution for concrete placement & reinforcement
- Does not require steel bars/ wire mesh therefore no purchase & storage costs
- Reduces site labour – No (no) steel cutting, bending and placing efforts
- Speeds up construction schedule saving cost and time
- Excellent crack-control due to full depth 3D reinforcement
- Increased load bearing capacity due to redistribution of stress
- Impart ductility for improved post crack behavior