lnfracem is a high quality cement, available as Ordinary Portland Cement, 53 Grade (IS 269:2015) and Portland Pozzolona Cement (IS 1489 Part 1:1991). It is best suited for heavy construction work including mass concreting, foundations and RCC work. It offers a consistent quality to deliver high performance even in very demanding infrastructure projects.
- State-of-the-art grinding technology which ensures high levels of uniformity in particle size distribution that delivers densest possible concrete mix with lesser water demand
- Produced with superior quality clinker and highest quality of pozzolonic material
- High ultimate strength and high soundness along with low heat of hydration renders the structure with strength and long term durability
- Offers optimum setting time well suited to Indian weather conditions and construction practices
- Increases the durability of structures by lowering any detrimental effect of expansion
- Offers uniform deliverance of physical & chemical characteristics which suits all types of weather conditions
Areas of Application
This cement can be applied on mainly large construction sites that need to withstand extreme external conditions over a long period of time.
This product has 3 Superior benefits
- Superior Workability: Infracem retains its plastic state for a relatively longer period of time, making it easier to work with even in remote construction sites.
- Superior Consistency: Each batch of Infracem cement is tested against a number of set quality parameters so as to ensure product consistency with minimum variation in strength and other quality parameters, batch after batch.
- Superior Soundness:Cement sometimes contains free lime which may cause expansion, leading to cracks and structural weaknesses. Every batch of Infracem is tested to ensure minimum free lime content. Also, soundness tests are conducted to ensure long-term durability.