Real solutions for sturdy and aesthetic flooring
How to ensure good quality industrial flooring?
How to get a sturdy solution for the most used space in a building?
How to keep floors from quick wear and tear?
Concrete floors are one of the most cumbersome things to execute in today’s industrial buildings and infrastructures. Global trends indicate that 6 out of 10 buildings have persisting floor problems. This is often because the floor is subjected to variances of temperature and other weather conditions. And because it is the most used space in the entire building mis management can lead to some major hassles:
- floor cracks and rocking slabs due to poor quality control
- surface dust, uneven or premature wear, resulting a floor that never looks clean
- wrong mix of concrete and flooring materials creating corrosion prone surface
When TVS Brakes India Pvt. Ltd. went looking for a best concrete solution for their flooring needs they had these primary concerns in mind.
The solutions derived for above pain points while ensuring best solution & quality:
Nuvoco supplied Artiste Hue for industrial flooring to cover the total area of 1.26 lakh sq ft.
By selecting Nuvoco the client availed the following benefits:
- a single window for concrete and hardener supply,
- continuous and detailed application support,
- floor hardener along with the concrete ensures monolithic, shrinkage-free flooring.
For further enquiries contact:
Visit Our Website: www.nuvoco.in