ZERO M is an all- purpose, integral, water proofing solution that can be used from the basement to the roof; to prevent seepage, peeling, and cracks on the walls, . It also addresses common problems in old constructions such as a leaking roof , damp walls, plaster cracks, and efflorescence with the right water proofing solutions to ensure proper treatment and durability
Areas of Application
- Fresh Concrete
- External Plaster
- Water Tanks
- Protective Layers
- Bathroom Walls and Floors
- Garden Elements
- Improves durability
- Increases strength
- Withstands rusting
- Combats dampness and peeling of plaster
- Restricts Harmful harmful chemicals
- Enhances overall construction performance.
Storage & Shelf life
ZERO M should be stored in a cool dry place. It has a shelf life of 12 months.
Method of Usage:
- Add 150ml of ZERO M for every 50 kgs of cement.
- Mix it directly with gauging water. Where mixing with gauging water is not possible it should be poured onto the aggregates in the feeder.
- Mix the concrete or mortar thoroughly for 2-3 minutes.
- Fully cure the substrate at least 10 days.
More from Nuvoco