A high performance, non-shrink, tile fixing product with high bond strength. Only water needs to be added to the product for the desired consistency at the time of application and it’s ready for application. Enriched with SAP (Special Active Polymers), Zero M Speedex has FASTER BONDING and FASTER ADHESION which works on both walls and floors.
- Highly recommended for fixing ceramic, vitrified and mosaic tiles, stone and marble works
- Perfect for different kinds of surfaces – floors and walls
- Tile on tile application for most repair and rehabilitation works
The shelf life is 12 months from date of production, if stored properly and in dry conditions, keeping original sealed packaging undamaged and unopened.
Areas of Application
- Make sure, surface to be tiled is clean, free from grease, oil etc. and in SSD (Saturated Surface Dry) condition.
- Keep mixing Zero M Speedex slowly into water until a uniform, lump-free mortar consistency is achieved. NOTE: Approx. 5-6 ltr. of water is required for a 20 kg bag of tile adhesive
- Apply the mixture on the wall or floor using a trowel, keeping a thickness of 4-6 mm and comb with a notch trowel. NOTE: Do not spread it over 1 sq.m. of area at a time.
- Fix the tile firmly into a position in a sliding motion Hammer gently with soft mallet for better bonding.
- Leave adequate and desirable joints between the tiles by using spacers.
- Clean off the excessive adhesive between the joints and on tiles with a damp cloth.
- Enriched with SAP-provides outstanding non-shrink and adhesion properties.
- Fast setting and quick strength development - ensures speedier jobs.
- Excellent mechanical strength.
- Superior bond strength-prevents surface peel-off.
- Improved impact-resistance.
- Easy application.
- No extra post construction care is needed.
- High water-resistance.