lnfracem is a high quality cement, available as Ordinary Portland Cement, 53 Grade (IS 269:2015) and Portland Pozzolona Cement (IS 1489 Part 1:1991). It is best suited for heavy construction work including mass concreting, foundations and RCC work. It offers a consistent quality to deliver high performance even in very demanding infrastructure projects.
- State-of-the-art grinding technology which ensures high levels of uniformity in particle size distribution that delivers densest possible concrete mix with lesser water demand
- Produced with superior quality clinker and highest quality of pozzolonic material
- High ultimate strength and high soundness along with low heat of hydration renders the structure with strength and long term durability
- Offers optimum setting time well suited to Indian weather conditions and construction practices
- Increases the durability of structures by lowering any detrimental effect of expansion
- Offers uniform deliverance of physical & chemical characteristics which suits all types of weather conditions
Areas of Application
This cement can be applied on mainly large construction sites that need to withstand extreme external conditions over a long period of time.
This product has 3 Superior benefits
- Superior Workability: Infracem retains its plastic state for a relatively longer period of time, making it easier to work with even in remote construction sites.
- Superior Consistency: Each batch of Infracem cement is tested against a number of set quality parameters so as to ensure product consistency with minimum variation in strength and other quality parameters, batch after batch.
- Superior Soundness:Cement sometimes contains free lime which may cause expansion, leading t cracks and structural weaknesses. Every batch of Infracem is tested to ensure minimum free lime content. Also, soundness tests are conducted to ensure long-term durability.