Nuvoco Vistas Corp. Ltd. (formerly Lafarge India Limited) has been a part of the Indian construction landscape since 1999; through its cement business. We currently have six cement and close to sixty five ready mix concrete plants in India. We have an established presence across all major cities and towns in India. Our operations across two business divisions
We place the customer at the heart of all our endeavours
Our Growth Milestones
- Lafarge India Private Limited (LIPL) was incorporated as a 100% subsidiary of Lafarge SA France
Lafarge Cement launched in eastern India. It was rechristened as Lafarge PSC Cement in 2014
Acquisition of Tata Steel’s Cement Business.
- Acquisition of Raymond Ltd’s Cement division
- Launch of Concreto Cement
- PPC1 mill commissioned at Jojobera cement plant
PPC2 mill transferred to Jojobera from Arasmeta cement plant
Cement is commercially branded with the launch of Concreto
- Plant upgradation and VRM installation at Jojobera cement plant
Mejia cement plant is commissioned
Sonadih cement plant Line 2 added
Acquisition of L&T’s RMX business
- Cement business expansion in North
Infracem launched for the institutional segment.
Duraguard Microfiber cement launched.
- Sonadih Railway Line Commissioning
- East GU, Clinker de-bottlenecking, Further expansion projects
Lafarge India Limited becomes part of Nirma Limited following divestment from LafargeHolcim
- Lafarge India Limited is rebranded Nuvoco Vistas Corp. Ltd. (continues to sell products under the Brand names Lafarge Concreto/Lafarge Duraguard/Lafarge PSC/Lafarge Infracem Cement, Lafarge ZeroM Water-Proofing Compound, Artevia, Agilia, Mega Series and Lafarge Instamix for a period of time)